Register Now to Save Your Place!
Private consultations and treatments are offered on a first come, first served basis, with limited availability. To ensure an appointment, we encourage you to make reservations in advance. You can pre-register by calling 305-928-1098 option 1. The deadline for pre-registration is March 1, at 5:00 pm EST.
If you have pre-registered, once on board, see Sherry Goldstein at our hospitality desk located in the Silver Lounge on deck 6, mid-ship, on the right side in the atrium area to pick up your receipt, which you will give to the practitioner. If you haven’t pre-registered, you can still book any remaining sessions on board. Visit Sherry at the hospitality desk to sign up.
For all other questions or information regarding consultations, please email Bobbie Hemraj at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: No cancellations will be accepted after 48 hours of making a consultation purchase. Cancellations and no shows will be considered a donation to Taste of Health, a 501c3 educational foundation.
- CHI fractal analysis of cardio adaptation, autonomic balance, stress index, hormonal regulation, brainwave and psycho-emotional control
- CHI fractal energy analysis of energy fields, chakras and meridians, daily biorhythm and biological age
- Indian Ayurvedic body type analysis and diet recommendations
- A guided breathing exercise incorporating embedded software with animated instruction
- Customized nature sound-healing music that is individualized based on your own biorhythm
- Dissolving and resolving reactive dysfunctional behavior patterns
- Creating, shaping and actualizing your deepest intentions
- Freeing the trapped healing energy in your muscular and neuro-glandular systems
- Decrease high blood pressure
- Accelerate healing and prevent premature aging
- Strengthen your immune system
- are limited by pain or discomfort when working out
- want to improve performance in everyday life
- are recently discharged from surgery or physical therapy and wish to safely return to an exercise program