Indulge in Your Taste for Travel – Vegan Style!
Good Looking Vegetables
In spite of the progress being made these days, there are still quite a few challenges that vegans face while traveling. While trekking from town to town and dining out along the way, sometimes you’ll find that you’re the only vegan in the group. Often times the only available vegan options are sadly underwhelming, and eventually you begin to wonder if people even know what a healthy head of lettuce looks like!
While not every city on this big, beautiful globe of ours can brag a culture that’s up-to-snuff on the riches of a plant-based diet, there is a way for vegans and non-vegans alike to peruse the world together and enjoy dazzling entertainment, savor world-class vegan fare and receive the remarkable opportunity to learn about the rewards of going all-veggie from the world’s leading health authorities. Allow us to give you a little nudge in the right direction: We’ve created an all-vegan floating city of our very own!
A truly one of a kind avenue for vegan travel, Holistic Holiday at Sea is an island of friends that fosters a supportive community of open-minded and welcoming individuals who are zealous for healthy, happy living. Voyage across the shimmering Caribbean Sea to exotic destinations, and sink into luxury. With full relaxation and pampering of your mind, body and soul, you’ll soak up the sun, the sights, and plenty of inspiration to help you live your best life through natural health. Choose from a host of educational lectures, workshops, and private consultations by leading natural health authorities on board, to inspire your journey—at sea, and at home.
At Holistic Holiday at Sea, you can revel in all of this and more while:
- Dining on personally prepared all-natural, energizing vegan and macrobiotic food
- Lounging in saunas and sunbathing poolside
- Awakening your mind and body through daily guided yoga, meditation and integrative relaxation classes
- Strengthening your physique through a variety of thoughtfully instructed fitness classes at the beautiful on board fitness center
- Expanding your palate and culinary repertoire thanks to inspirational, instructional and interactive cooking classes
- Opening your eyes to the bountiful benefits of plant-based living through mind-blowing lectures, seminars, and panels hosted by world-renowned doctors, authors, scientists, athletes, and chefs
- Enjoying nightly concerts, parties, and vegan social events where you’ll make new friendships for life
- Exploring exciting ports of call in beautiful Philipsburg, St. Maarten, historic San Juan, Puerto Rico, and the private island paradise of Great Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas.
Take the Plunge with Us in 2014!
Holistic Holiday at Sea offers a truly unique opportunity to experience a plant-based paradise on the trip of a lifetime. Not a vegan or a macrobiotic life-styler, or worried that your meat-loving partner will be looking for a lifeboat? Well fear not, carnivorous comrades! Non-vegans will enjoy the exquisitely prepared food just as much as their vegan counterparts, and will delight in the rich and varied flavors of the fresh, plant-based bounty. Having witnessed a fun, wide-open, and enticing new approach to food and healthy living, we’ve received numerous testimonies about family members adopting a healthier diet back home, and, in many cases, investing themselves fully in a plant-based lifestyle. “A tree is known by its fruit,” a cause is known by the effect. While attending our annual sea-faring festival of vegan travel, non-vegans can witness the brilliant benefits of a plant-based diet while better understanding the scientific repercussions of eating animal products. Come reap the rewards of plant-based nutrition with us in 2014 as we continue to help change lives and hearts for the better!
Holistic Holiday at Sea is more than a great vegan travel experience, it’s an opportunity to stay healthy while enjoying an incredible vacation! Join us in 2014 for our 11th tasty all-veggie voyage!